Re: Fwd: crosstool-NG hangs during PPL instalation

Aleksandar,

On Wednesday 24 October 2012 Aleksandar Milenkovic wrote:
> Sorry to email you directly like this but right now

Don't.

We all do whatever we can given knowledge and time. Time especially.

If you don't get an answer on the list, there are a few reasons for that:
  - no one knows the answer, or can think of what to look at to better
    understand the issue
  - people are busy with other matters: familly, friends, work, real-life...
  - maybe someone is even _trying_ to reproduce the issue to understand it

We are all volunteers, so don't expect timely answers. If you need such a
service, contract some company that is capable of such commitment.
Surely, none of us are.

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.