Re: S390X build

You need to identify the level of tools being used by the level of Linux
your are targeting.  The IBM Linux web site should help you there.  You
might also want to post on the IBM Linux email list.  At one time I got
a link to a completely built tool chain from someone.  That might save
you the time and effort of using crosstool-nq.  Understanding some of
what your overall intended use of the cross tool chain may help.

I am the original contributor of the s390 example.  I will be happy to
entertain questions here or off list.  No guarantee I will know the
answer, though.

Harold Grovesteen