Re: Alpha Cross compiler

Thanks for your response. My application is a multi-threaded one, and
when I use -static along with -v, it's showing me that on the first
hand it's unable to find pthread library. I can see a lib folder in
the cross compiler directory containing both shared objects and static
versions of the libraries needed. Although I gave the path to to this
folder using -L option, it still cannot find them!