Re: Building cross compiler for ARM Linux: cross-gdb fails for python

Apparently at one point in the change log a couple of years ago (21
months back now):

http://crosstool-ng.net/hg/crosstool-ng/log/9e2761e59a75

Seems that the assumption was: if either expat (?) or python aren't
present, the build will succeed, but without some features.

I don't mind installing python, but would like to avoid creeping
dependencies too.