Re: [patch] Re: cp: cannot stat `misc/syscall-list.h': No such file or directory

Jérôme, Daniel, Rafael, and All,

Sorry for the delay... :-/

On Tuesday 26 February 2013 Daniel Price wrote:
> FWIW, I've now hit this as well.
>
> Yann--perhaps the answer is to just look for the different
> possibilities in an if statement?

Yes, that's what I'm testing now.

Furthermore, the destination file already exists, so I'll add another
change that will copy that file only if the destination file does exist.
I guess this is legacy from the linux-libc-headers era, when the kernel
was not yet capable of exporting its headers to userland. So a bit of
cleanup in this area will be welcome! :-]

> I wrote up a patch which implements
> this, but then hit a problem cp'ing '*.pdf' later in the glibc
> build... have you seen that issue as well?

Yes, I'm not too concerned about the manual building in the first place,
so I never debugged this. When the manuals fail to build, and I need to
test something else, I just disable the manuals build.

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.