Re: Relocatable toolchain

Hello Carsten,

On 17.06.2013 20:27, Carsten Schoenert wrote:
> Hello Filipp,
>
> Am 17.06.2013 20:15, schrieb Filipp Andjelo:
>> Hi Thomas,
>>
>> I didn't set anything special, I think. I think, there has to be some
>> setting I'm missing. Which settings do you have according sysroot?
>> And if you call cross-gcc with --print-sysroot, do you get relative or
>> absolute path? I get absolute path to the location I've used to
>> build the toolchain....
> It would be easier if you can show us your crosstool-ng config. :)
>
> And please, don't do top-posting.
>
> Regards
> Carsten

first, sorry for the top-posting, didn't realize this rule here. I've
just taken one of the sample configurations and rebuild my toolchain
from it. Now it seems to work properly, I mean it is relocatable now. I
have to diff the two configs now to understand the problem. First
important difference is gcc 4.5.2 vs 4.4.7 and binutils 2.21a vs 2.22.
Everything else shouldn't make difference... but I'll look more closely
tomorrow...

Cheers,
Filipp