Re: "Must use SJLJ exceptions" error

Blair, All,

On Wednesday 31 July 2013 16:39:21 Blair Burtan wrote:
> Here's the section of the code.  The thing is that I'm not seeing where I
> might be able to configure this in CT-NG.  I'm working with the stock GCC.
>
> #ifdef CONFIG_SJLJ_EXCEPTIONS
> # if CONFIG_SJLJ_EXCEPTIONS == 1
> #  define USING_SJLJ_EXCEPTIONS        1
> # endif
> # if CONFIG_SJLJ_EXCEPTIONS == 0
> #  define USING_SJLJ_EXCEPTIONS        0
> #  if !defined(EH_RETURN_DATA_REGNO)
>     #error "EH_RETURN_DATA_REGNO required"
> #  endif
> #  if ! (defined(TARGET_UNWIND_INFO) || DWARF2_UNWIND_INFO)
>     #error "{DWARF2,TARGET}_UNWIND_INFO required"
> #  endif
> #  if !defined(TARGET_UNWIND_INFO) \
>     && !(defined(EH_RETURN_HANDLER_RTX) || defined(HAVE_eh_return))
>     #error "EH_RETURN_HANDLER_RTX or eh_return required"
> #  endif
> /* Usually the above error checks will have already triggered an
>    error, but backends may set MUST_USE_SJLJ_EXCEPTIONS for their own
>    reasons.  */
> #  if MUST_USE_SJLJ_EXCEPTIONS
>     #error "Must use SJLJ exceptions but configured not to"
> #  endif
> # endif
> #else
> # define USING_SJLJ_EXCEPTIONS        MUST_USE_SJLJ_EXCEPTIONS
> #endif

Just a quick note before I get back home:
  Just enable the SJLJ in the menuconfig.

SJLJ stands for Set Jump / Long Jump, and is a model used for handling
exceptions. This is deprecated, but some archs have not been ported away
from it, and still use it. This is the case for armeb, I think.

Just force use of SJLF in ct-ng's menuconfig.

Also, see the known-issues file, as instructed by the error message
ct-ng prints when a failure occurs. ;-)

Regards,
Yann E; MORIN.

| +0/33 662376056 | Software  Designer | \ / CAMPAIGN     |   ^                |
| http://ymorin.is-a-geek.org/ | (*_*) | / \ HTML MAIL    |  """  conspiracy.  |