Have you had a chance to look at the patches I had sent you to support Xtensa? It would be great if those would make it into a new release.

Thanks,
-Chris

On 8/1/13 1:35 PM, Yann E. MORIN wrote:
On 2013-08-01 09:51 -0400, Solomon Peachy spake thusly:
crosstool-ng 1.18.0 doesn't successfully build a toolchain on my Fedora
19 system, but current hg head does.  Given that it's been six months
since the last release, any plans for another one?
OK, by popular demand, I'll release a new version this WE, then. ;-)

Sorry, I missed the previous release schedule for various reasons.

Also, I need to add '-ldl' to CT_LDFLAGS_FOR_BUILD or 'elf2flt' won't
link properly.  I can submit a patch to the binutils build script to
always add that to LDFLAGS, but I don't know if that's necessarily the
right thing to do.
Care to send a patch and your .config, so I can try to reproduce the
error?

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.