Re: Two or three stages gcc build?

On 07/09/2013, Thomas Petazzoni <thomas.petazzoni@free-electrons.com> wrote:
> We do need to support building gcc 4.2.x, because that's the only
> version for which thee AVR32 architecture is supported.

 A few months ago I incorporated and improved the new AVR32 support
for gcc 4.3 and 4.4. Since AVR's dirty patches also affect code
generation on other non-AVR32 processors, I chose to do the
development outside the main branch but the results, a fork of ct-ng,
are visible at https://spaces.atmel.com/gf/project/ct-ng/

Do this in my "spare" time, so donations are welcome at
martinwguy.co.uk/donate.html

Enjoy