Updated full.exe available

FYI,

I have updated the full.exe in cygwin-b20 to correct for a serious
install problem that I missed prior to the release.  If you are only
interested in the user tools, please ignore this -- this problem only
affected the full development tools installer.

The replacement full.exe was compiled from the same sources but this
time includes everything it was supposed to, including tcl, tk, and
gdb (which were missing in the original b20 installer).  It is
available now from:

    ftp://go.cygnus.com/pub/sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/cygwin-b20/

You can confirm that it's the new one by its update date (Nov 2) or by
its size (12649719 or 12354K in my ftp listing).

It may take a day or two for the mirrors to update.

Regards and sorry for the confusion,

Geoffrey Noer
noer@cygnus.com
-