Updated: xmlto-0.0.17-1

I've updated the xmlto package to version 0.0.17-1.

This version is update to the latest official release.

xmlto is a front-end to the DocBook XML toolchain written by Tim Waugh.
xmlto converts XML files to various formats using XSL stylesheets.

To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page.  This downloads setup.exe to your
system.  Then, run setup and answer all of the questions.

If you have questions or comments, please send them to the Cygwin mailing
list at: cygwin at cygwin dot com. I would appreciate it if you would use
this mailing list rather than emailing me directly.

| Marcel Telka   e-mail:   marcel@telka.sk  |
|                homepage: http://telka.sk/ |
|                jabber:   marcel@jabber.sk |