This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 12:44:34 -0500
- Subject: Updated: cygwin-1.5.9-1
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
I've made a new version of the Cygwin DLL and associated utilities
available for download. As usual, a list of what has changed is below.
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Then, run setup and answer all of the questions.
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the Cygwin
mailing list at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
Red Hat, Inc.
Changes since 1.5.8-1:
- Work around "Couldn't reserve space for cygwin's heap" errors reported by some
people in the cygwin mailing list. (Christopher Faylor)
- Make SwapFree field in /proc/meminfo show correct info. (Corinna Vinschen)