This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin Ports)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 19:23:14 -0500
- Subject: Updated: cygport-0.4.0-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
The following packages have been updated in the Cygwin net release:
This is the latest release of the cygport package building tool.
Please note that this version of cygport is meant solely for Cygwin 1.5.
Further development of this branch will be mostly limited to bug fixes
and other minor changes, and will be supported until Cygwin 1.7 goes stable.
New in 0.4.0:
* Runs only on Cygwin 1.5; use 0.9.x (trunk) for Cygwin 1.7.
* dolib(): Uses libtool to install libtool libraries.
* inherited(): New function.
* berkdb.cygclass: Java and Tcl bindings are now dependent on previous
inheritance of java and/or tcl cygclasses.
* gtk2-perl.cygclass: Use managed mount to fix manpage generation.
Requires perl-5.10.0-5 and perl-ExtUtils-Depends-0.300-2 for linking.
Note that downloads from sources.redhat.com (aka cygwin.com) aren't
allowed due to bandwidth limitations. This means that you will need to
find a mirror which has this update, please choose the one nearest to
If you want to make a point or ask a question the Cygwin mailing list is
the appropriate place.
CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO:
To unsubscribe to the cygwin-announce mailing list, look at the
"List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message. Send
email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (Cygwin)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----