This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Updated: libxml2-2.7.2-1 [SECURITY]
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 10:57:58 -0600
- Subject: Updated: libxml2-2.7.2-1 [SECURITY]
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
The following packages have been updated in the Cygwin net release:
This is the latest upstream version, with a patch for CVE-2008-4225/6.
Note that downloads from sources.redhat.com (aka cygwin.com) aren't
allowed due to bandwidth limitations. This means that you will need to
find a mirror which has this update, please choose the one nearest to
If you want to make a point or ask a question the Cygwin mailing list is
the appropriate place.
CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO:
To unsubscribe to the cygwin-announce mailing list, look at the
"List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message. Send
email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (Cygwin)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----