This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[1.7] Updated: cygwin-doc-1.5-1
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 17:18:29 -0500
- Subject: [1.7] Updated: cygwin-doc-1.5-1
- Reply-to: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
I've made a new version of the "cygwin-doc" package available for
installation for Cygwin 1.7.x. This is the most recent version of the
cygwin and newlib documentation. The primary reason for the update is
to refresh man pages for Cygwin utilities with usage information for the
soon-to-be-released Cygwin 1.7.x.
To update your 1.7 installation, just rerun setup-1.7.exe.
If you are contemplating moving to 1.7 please read the announcement
and make very sure that you want to be running this test version of
For a listing of the files installed by this package please see:
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, please
use the automated form at:
If this does not work, then look at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the
email header of this message. Send email to the address specified
there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.