Re: RFD: Include an easy editor in the cygwin-standard-distribution

--- Chris Faylor <cgf@cygnus.com> wrote:
-8<-

> Maybe we need an easy to use editor for the non-UNIX people and a standard
> vi and emacs offering for the people who are UNIX-aware.

I agree, and I agree that ee could fill that need.  Take a look at the ee.1.txt
file at the given URL in this thread.

> Or, maybe we need to incorporate one of the IDEs for the "Windows C compiler"
> people...

The one that comes to mind is Dr. Bruce Wampler's VIDE.  It's GPL'ed I believe
and he maintains it.

Cheers,

=====
---