Editors for cygwin distribution

I downloaded from a Debian mirror the elvis-tiny package and built it by hand.
The code isn't licensed in that the author gives permission to do whatever with
the code.  It functions as vi or ex based on name or switches and has a binary
footprint of 88,064 bytes when stripped.  I think this would be a great
resource in that most all UNIX users expect to find vi in a UNIX system.

Cheers,

=====
---
   Earnie Boyd: <mailto:earnie_boyd@yahoo.com>