RE: Cygwin Problem

Jason Tishler writes:

>The latest Python CVS builds OOTB under a fairly recent Cygwin CVS and
>passes the regression tests that it passed before.
>
>>From your previous email, you seem to be indicating that when you build
>Python some files are tyring to include windows.h.  Is that correct?
>If so, which ones?

Hmm on investigation only one.
and that is only when configured with
  --with-check-import-case

$(PY_SRC) / python / import.c

and it seems as if only the
check_case() function needs anything from <windows.h>

Maybe we should write a Cygwin version of check_case
to use the Unix dirent structure and get rid of this dependency

Regards

Norman