Re: thread test

Robert,

On the results of the threadtest I sent you.  As I side note I decided
since I now had automake installed I would remove my winsup cvs build
tree and rerun configure and rerun make and see what happened.
Wwwweeeellll,  I just happened to notice as make is running it keeps
saying it found a working autoconf, autoheader, makeinfo, but it says it
did not find a working automake.  I assume this means there is something
wrong with my automake and would that affect the test for you and do you
have any idea how I can check my automake and/or get it working.

bk