This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: rxvt for bash
- To: bub at io dot com
- Subject: Re: rxvt for bash
- From: Jason Tishler <Jason dot Tishler at dothill dot com>
- Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 09:32:07 -0400
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Organization: Dot Hill Systems Corp.
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thu, Mar 22, 2001 at 04:50:28PM -0800, Steve O wrote:
> So, I think I'm done fixing things for now.
I just tried your latest rxvt and I really love the mouse wheel support.
Unfortunately, I have experienced the following issues which has forced
me to downgrade to one of your older versions:
1. Cygwin DLL messages written to the console via api_fatal() do not get
2. Under some (albeit convoluted) situations, console windows are still
being displayed which steal the focus. For example, when ant runs Sun's
java during a build a console is created for java.exe. Similarly for
javadoc. However, if I run these commands directly from rxvt, then I
don't get the extra consoles. As another example, when I print from mutt
via a2ps through GSview's gsprint a console is created for gsprint.exe.
Anyway, I have enjoyed using rxvt for years and I really appreciate your
Director, Software Engineering Phone: +1 (732) 264-8770 x235
Dot Hill Systems Corp. Fax: +1 (732) 264-8798
82 Bethany Road, Suite 7 Email: Jason.Tishler@dothill.com
Hazlet, NJ 07730 USA WWW: http://www.dothill.com