This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: su in sh-utils
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: su in sh-utils
- From: Corinna Vinschen <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 23:21:57 +0200
- References: <20010416162024.A20128@redhat.com>
On Mon, Apr 16, 2001 at 04:20:24PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> I am thinking of adding an "su" shell script in sh-utils which
> says something like to stderr:
> su: This command is currently not supported in a Cygwin environment.
> and does an "exit 1"
> Does this make sense or are we close to a fully functional su?
It's not too far away... but the above is an excellent simulation
in the meantime.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.