This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: gcj && libjava for cygwin
- To: "Billinghurst, David \(CRTS\)" <David dot Billinghurst at riotinto dot com>, "'Robert Collins'" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>, <java at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <cygwin-apps at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Subject: RE: gcj && libjava for cygwin
- From: "Anthony Green" <green at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 09:37:47 -0700
- Reply-To: <green at redhat dot com>
> What I don't understand where _Jv_Sjlj_Throw and JNI_OnLoad are defined.
JNI_OnLoad is a weak symbol -- see natFirstThread.cc. Shared libraries of
JNI code define it. Do weak symbols not work on cygwin?