This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
ash stdin mode is set to O_TEXT
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Subject: ash stdin mode is set to O_TEXT
- From: egor duda <deo at logos-m dot ru>
- Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 20:25:56 +0400
- Organization: deo
- Reply-To: egor duda <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
ash stdin mode is set to O_TEXT, so it's impossible to
checkin/chechout binary files from cvs when CVS_RSH is sh script.
maybe O_TEXT should be set only in interactive mode? or shouldn't be
set at all?
or we should provide some sh builtin to make it possible to setmode
from script itself?
egor. mailto:email@example.com icq 5165414 fidonet 2:5020/496.19