Re: patch to add --dep to cygrunsrv

On Mon, May 21, 2001 at 12:32:10PM -0500, Fred Yankowski wrote:
> The attached patch adds a --dep option to cygrunsrv allowing the user to
> name other services that the service depends on.  The NT service manager
> will attempt to start those other services first.  For example, the
> PostgreSQL service depends in ipc-daemon running first.

Thank you very much, applied.

I have added the stdio redirection facility now. It's in CVS.
Is anybody interested to test it before releasing it?

The usage is

  -0, --stdin <file>        Optional input file used for stdin redirection.
                            Default is /dev/null.
  -1, --stdout <file>       Optional output file used for stdout redirection.
			    Default is /var/log/<svc_name>.log.
  -2, --stderr <file>       Optional output file used for stderr redirection.

Red Hat, Inc.