Re: Ghostscript 6.51 release (was Re: Package maintainer release procedures)

Okay, I've uploaded Dario's new packages to /contrib/ghostscript on
sourceware.  (I went "live" directly since (a) cgf, you'd already looked
at Dario's first version, and the only difference between the new
version and his first version were that he had stripped the binary, and
repackaged as 6.51-1{-src}.tar.bz2. instead of 6.51{-src}.tar.gz.)

--Chuck