This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Patch for cygipc for using with c++ code
- To: Ralf Habacker <Ralf dot Habacker at freenet dot de>
- Subject: Re: Patch for cygipc for using with c++ code
- From: Charles Wilson <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2001 18:07:43 -0400
- CC: Cygwin-Apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- References: <000701c133a2$e06b6e20$7d6707d5@BRAMSCHE>
Ralf Habacker wrote:
> I'm using cygipc V1.09-2 for kde, which is c++ code.
> Because the current cygipc is compiled with gcc, there are problems with name
> I have patched all global header files to solve this problem. The patch is
Thanks. will apply & release a new version soon.