This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: fresh perlbuild and cygwin-snapshot
- To: Corinna Vinschen <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Subject: Re: fresh perlbuild and cygwin-snapshot
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 13:24:28 +0200
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <3B97655E.23919.A44179A@localhost>; from firstname.lastname@example.org on Thu, Sep 06, 2001 at 12:00:30PM +0200
- Reply-to: gp at familiehaase dot de
Corinna Vinschen schrieb am 2001-09-06, 12:31:
>Sounds as if you've somehow screwed up your installation.
>If you want to use a newer developers snapshot you should only
>move the original DLL aside and install just the new DLL.
>Stuck with everything else.
>If you really want to use the new API (hasn't changed that
>much from 1.3.2, just fchdir(), __signgam(), sys_errlist, sys_nerr,
>dirfd()) you can then overwrite the files in /usr/include and /usr/lib
>with the new ones. Be sure to keep a copy of the old ones, though.
I tried a second with the latest snapshot (2001-09-04), same result.
I reinstalled 1.3.2 and now it works as before, no idea what is going