This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: lgamma_r()
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 21:31:45 -0400
- References: <3B9971A1.4968.1243FAEA@localhost>
- Reply-To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Sep 08, 2001 at 01:17:21AM +0200, Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
>Building a perl module:
>I'm getting an undefined reference:
>Libm.o(.text+0x38ef):Libm.c: undefined reference to `lgamma_r'
>I found this posting:
>So why is lgamma_r() not there (libm.a aka libcygwin.a) anymore?
>Was it ever there?
To the best of my knowledge we have never removed a general purpose
function like that from cygwin.din.
It looks like Mumit's patch was never applied. I'll add the gamma_r
functions to 1.3.3.