This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: lgamma_r()
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 13:13:16 +0200
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <3B9971A1.4968.1243FAEA@localhost>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
Christopher Faylor schrieb am 2001-09-07, 21:31:
>On Sat, Sep 08, 2001 at 01:17:21AM +0200, Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
>>Building a perl module:
>>I'm getting an undefined reference:
>>Libm.o(.text+0x38ef):Libm.c: undefined reference to `lgamma_r'
>>I found this posting:
>>So why is lgamma_r() not there (libm.a aka libcygwin.a) anymore?
>>Was it ever there?
>To the best of my knowledge we have never removed a general purpose
>function like that from cygwin.din.
>It looks like Mumit's patch was never applied. I'll add the gamma_r
>functions to 1.3.3.