This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Mingw and w32api package names.
- To: CA List <Cygwin-Apps at Cygwin dot Com>
- Subject: Mingw and w32api package names.
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 11:54:46 -0400
- Reply-To: CA List <Cygwin-Apps at Cygwin dot Com>
Shortly I'll be releasing new packages for MinGW and w32api. The
current file name for MinGW isn't really reflective of the package name
itself. I would like to use mingw-runtime-$(VERSION)-$(CYGRELEASE) for
the name. I would also like to use w32api-$(VERSION)-$(CYGRELEASE) for
the w32api package name. This is more consistent with the packaging and
is more consistent with the way the packages are distributed by the
MinGW team. Comments or objections?
P.S.: I'll have to wait 'til mornin'. I'm being forced to leave due to
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com