This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[email@example.com: New Textutils release]
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Subject: [firstname.lastname@example.org: New Textutils release]
- From: Christopher Faylor <matts at bluesguitar dot org>
- Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 20:19:01 -0400
- Cc: matts at bluesguitar dot org
- Reply-To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
Can someone help Matt?
----- Forwarded message from Matthew Smith <email@example.com> -----
From: "Matthew Smith" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: New Textutils release
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 19:15:09 -0500
I'm interested in making a new release of textutils (2.0.14) for cygwin.
Do you have some place I could upload the binary and source packages to? I
submitted your previous patch for md5sum (textutils 2.0-2) to the textutils
mailing list, and it has been folded into cvs. One other question:
Installing textutils modifies the /usr/info/dir file - How do you deal with
changing this file, ie: should I send you the textutils specific changes to
----- End forwarded message -----