This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: mingw-runtime-1.1 has been moved to lastes/mingw-runtime
- To: cygwin-apps at Cygwin dot Com
- Subject: Re: mingw-runtime-1.1 has been moved to lastes/mingw-runtime
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 11:48:44 -0400
- References: <3BA61346.C7806618@yahoo.com> <20010917113959.A9385@redhat.com>
- Reply-To: CA List <Cygwin-Apps at Cygwin dot Com>
Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 17, 2001 at 11:14:14AM -0400, Earnie Boyd wrote:
> >I created the mingw-runtime directory as we discussed. I moved an
> >empty tar.gz file into the mingw directory. I copied the
> >latest/mingw/mingw-20010424-1.tar.gz to
> >latest/mingw-runtime/mingw-runtime-1.0-1.tar.gz and the same for
> >-src.tar.gz. I created a setup.hint file as described by the
> >setup.html document. However, I don't see a `@ mingw-runtime' in the
> >setup.ini file although the empty mingw-20010917-1.tar.gz file is
> You put a "skip" line in setup.hint so the directory will be skipped.
> You shouldn't need any of the lines in setup.hint besides the sdesc and
Thanks, that's all it contains currently.
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com