This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Fwd: Re: [Refresh]: patch for C++ parser bug with function attributes
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: [Refresh]: patch for C++ parser bug with function attributes
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 22:05:57 -0400
- Cc: danny_r_smith_2001 at yahoo dot co dot nz
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Sep 21, 2001 at 12:49:50PM +1000, Danny Smith wrote:
>Joseph's patch is here:
>I will start on this. Any interest in backport to 3.0.1, or should I
>just target 3.1? I'm hoping it may solve some of the other attribute
>problems (stdcall and dllimport) in C++ classes with 3.0.1.
Can you build the trunk version of gcc, Danny?
I can't. I get this:
./xgcc -B./ -B/cygnus/i686-pc-cygwin/bin/ -isystem /cygnus/i686-pc-cygwin/include -S tmp-dum.c
cc1: Tree check: expected class 't', have 'x' (error_mark) in i386_pe_encode_section_info, at config/i386/winnt.c:386
Please submit a full bug report,
with preprocessed source if appropriate.
See <URL:http://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/bugs.html> for instructions.
This error seems to be directly related to the above patch.
Joseph said that he'd built gcc as i386-cygwin32 (sic), so I wonder why
this isn't "working for me".