This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Anyone looking at setup.ini, debugging setup.exe?
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: Anyone looking at setup.ini, debugging setup.exe?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 22:33:44 -0400
- Cc: cygwin-developers at cygwin dot com
- References: <20010921122214.A31619@redhat.com> <3BAC0A3D.2729.3A9C91B7@localhost>
- Reply-To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Sep 22, 2001 at 03:49:17AM +0200, Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
>Christopher Faylor schrieb am 2001-09-21, 12:22:
>>I haven't seen any comments on my setup.ini checkin or on the bug
>>that I think I found in setup.exe.
>>Is anyone looking at these?
>Which is the latest setup.exe version?
>Have not heard of a bug. What is it?
Subject: new 'temp' directory in CVS cinstall contains dependency WIP
The newest version of the setup sources are always in CVS.