This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Where are instructions for contributing package to cygwin?
- To: jari dot aalto at poboxes dot com (Jari Aalto+list.cygwin)
- Subject: Re: Where are instructions for contributing package to cygwin?
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 00:44:03 +0200
- CC: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- Reply-to: gp at familiehaase dot de
Jari Aalto+list.cygwin schrieb am 2001-09-24, 0:35:
> I just built Berkeley 3.3.11 database out of the box. It had small error
> in the install section of the makefile: It expected Unix binaries
> but Cygwin binaries have .exe added.
Use '/bin/install' instead of 'cp' to install the program(s).
> The support at http://www.sleepycat.com promised to fix this
> in next release.
Did it build OOTB with dll's?
> How can I help to package this into Cygwin distribution?
f'up & CC to cygwin-apps.