This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup.exe crashs / setup.ini patch for perl
- To: <gp at familiehaase dot de>,<cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Subject: Re: setup.exe crashs / setup.ini patch for perl
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 21:09:35 +1000
- Cc: <cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com>
- References: <3BB1A27D.4773.50774CA1@localhost>
----- Original Message -----
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <email@example.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2001 5:40 PM
Subject: setup.exe crashs / setup.ini patch for perl
> I will be OOO (out of office:) the next week, unfortunately I will not
> be able to do more debugging on setup.exe <-> choose.cc, it just
> making fun:)
> But some hints:
> The original (CVS) setup.exe crashes only if you have some packages
> dependencies NOT installed.
Thank you thank you thank you. I can reproduce the fault now.