Re: dlltool not make -j2 friendly?

Urk. No, dlltool.c has the following snippet:

#define TMP_ASM		"dc.s"
#define TMP_HEAD_S	"dh.s"
#define TMP_HEAD_O	"dh.o"
#define TMP_TAIL_S	"dt.s"
#define TMP_TAIL_O	"dt.o"
#define TMP_STUB	"ds"

Looks pretty ugly.  I mean, you *could*
  #define TMP_ASM mktemp("dcXXXXXX.s")
or something, but then you're not error checking the result...

--Chuck