This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- To: <cygwin-apps at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 16:25:07 +1100
- Subject: clickable categories
Ok, coding clickable categories is (mostly) easy.
How should they behave?
* on clicking, all packages rotate 1 option. (ie prev->curr).
* the category has a spin control, and on clicking this, sets all
packages to the closest match possible for the spin control. I.e. if the
category is set to prev, an a package has no prev, the package goes to
"installed version" or "curr".