This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: experimental texmf packages
- From: Charles Wilson <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- To: "Gerrit P. Haase" <freeweb at nyckelpiga dot de>
- Cc: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <janneke at gnu dot org>, cygwin at cygwin dot com, cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 17:37:54 -0500
- Subject: Re: experimental texmf packages
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
"Gerrit P. Haase" wrote:
> Seems to work ok., besides a minor problem, pdftex & pdfetex cannot find
> the entry point 'png_init_io' to cygpng2.dll. I tried also with the previous
> version of png, but doesn't work.
> I'm in favour to include it in the net release. (and if it is no problem
> of my setup, tetex needs a rebuild?)
I dunno, it's been a long time since I've updated or looked at the png
code. I'm surprised that I broke something that long ago. I'm at work
now, but I'll look into this more when I get home.