This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup HEAD update
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- To: "Gary R. Van Sickle" <g dot r dot vansickle at worldnet dot att dot net>,<cygwin-apps at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 21:26:22 +1100
- Subject: Re: setup HEAD update
- References: <NCBBIHCHBLCMLBLOBONKKEKKCHAA.email@example.com>
Woohoo, thats great news Gary. Thanks for working on that.
Can I add a couple of notes: So that if you find yourself making design
choices, you know where I'd *like* to see this going and can have that
in the back of your head. (I'm not expecting these to be accomplished
1) The chooser will eventually need to be able to be resizeable.
2) The chooser eventually needs to be able to have a subchooser popup
(and be passed a sub-selection of packages) to allow users to choose
what packages to use to satisfy a dependency/what to eliminate to avoid
----- Original Message -----
From: "Gary R. Van Sickle" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2001 9:20 PM
Subject: RE: setup HEAD update
> In a related vein, let me just add that I've been working tonight on
> some of the GUI problems. In particular I've got a parent/owner
window now that
> is getting propagated to all the subdialogs in order to fix their
> "hide-and-seek" behavior and (hopefully) get the mousewheel working
> I haven't broken my head though; you must *really* have been
> Gates' cash cow. ;-)
> Gary R. Van Sickle
> Brewer. Patriot.