RE: multiple mirror code && setup HEAD

No, I'm using the cygwin distro one.  I had however at one time been building
3.0 as a cross-compiler to Hitachi, and that's where I figured the
/usr/include/g++-3 came from, but it ends up that's actually in the cygwin
distro.  So a GCC_INCLUDE= or whatever it is should fix me up AFAICT.

Or are you saying that you don't see <cstdlib> in inilex.cc on your end?

--
Gary R. Van Sickle
Brewer.  Patriot.