Removed many older packages from contrib, latest yesterday

Just a heads up that I took a sweep through the contrib and latest
directory yesterday and deleted a number of older packages.

That may make setup.hint a tad inaccurate but it doesn't actually cause
any problems with the generated setup.ini, AFAIK.

We're relatively low on disk space on the ftp partition on sourceware (a
situation which I'm trying to rectify).  So, I made the executive
decision that the majority of the older packages were no longer needed.

Currently, we have a lot of free disk space on this partition but that
is usually slowly eaten up by the gcc and gdb snapshots.

cgf