Re: Units

----- Original Message -----
From: "Christopher Faylor" <cgf@redhat.com>

> I don't see how that applies to the first release of a new package.

I'd call it pretty basic risk management. If the package doesn't cause
any havoc, then put it in current really quickly. I'm just nervous with
the concept that any new package go directly into curr.

remember that setup has prev/curr/test re-established and functional ( I
still need feedback on whether the behaviour is intuitive, and to update
upset to create prev and test automatically).

Anyway, at the end of the day, this ain't my problem. Put stuff directly
into curr. Good luck.

Rob