Re: [ANN] apache_1.3.22 package available for setup inclusion

Robert Collins wrote:

> I do :}. Squid is a dedicated proxy/web accelerator, and it does that
> quite well :]. I'd be quite interested to know how much RAM apache
> needed to run a 30-40Gb cache.

Robert is right here. The Apache group has stated a couple of times
that squid is performing way more better then Apache's proxy module.

To be noted: Apache group does currently almost not maintain the proxy
module anymore.

> Disclaimer: I'm a core squid developer.

So you should be disqualified here, I guess :]

Stipe

tolj@wapme-systems.de
Wapme Systems AG

Münsterstr. 248