Re: feedback

On Sat, Jan 12, 2002 at 09:12:31PM +0100, Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
> What is so special with qmail?  There is an existing port of exim which

It's not Qmail, it's *any* MTA which I'm interested in.  I'm not
talking about my peronal needs.  I'd also be very happy about exim
or sendmail or postfix.  The thing is to have somebody who's actually
interested in being maintainer for such a package so that we finally
have a real MTA in the Cygwin net distro which substitutes the ssmtp
crook.  Therefore I'd be very happy about (a) qmail (maintainer).

Red Hat, Inc.