Re: comments on texmf package?

On Thu, Jan 17, 2002 at 05:18:49PM +0100, Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Probably I'm too impatient, but I've been waiting so long for a full
> tex setup in Cygwin...  Who will be looking at the new texmf packages?
>
>     http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2002-01/msg00311.html

I'm not at all familar with tex so I'd like to ask somebody else
to look into these packages.  The setup.hint files are looking ok to
me.  Did you pack using the correct paths as given on
http://cygwin.com/setup.html#package_contents ?

Another point:  Aren't we still waiting for tetex-beta-20001218-3
leaving `test' state or did I miss something?  IMO it doesn't make
much sense to have these texmf packages in `curr' state if they
depend on a `test' package.

Opinions?

Red Hat, Inc.