Re: setup w/char* eliminated is big

Well, after looking at the code for some time and playing with it i finally
discovered that the purpose for the 100kb increment is not the String class but
this:

This is taken from the Changelog for v.2.47 of the Makefile.in

Backout -fno-exceptions option.

This explains it all! No need to worry ;)) Bad thing is I havent looked at the
Makefile.in first,
but spent time looking at assembly shite ;)))