RE: libtool devel auto-import broken

I would like to test these new versions of the autotools if I may. I am
a very autotools dependent user and use it frequently enough to warrant
dissecting it and learning much more about their internals :)

I have noticed however that using automake (1.5) and libtool (1.4e)
there is no way to prevent symbols being exported. I have therefore had
to resort to patching my binutils to prevent every symbol from being
exported :(

Thanks for the great tools,
Stephano Mariani