Re: tcp wrappers

Hrmmm.... I will look into it, I am sure there is some efficiency gained
from making it a DLL.  Would packages that are built against libwrap
automatically use the DLL if it is available, or would they need to be
tweaked as well (ie sshd is compiled such that if libwrap.a is available
it will use it to make use of host.allow files).

--
Prentis Brooks	| prentis@aol.net | 703-265-0914 | AIM: PrentisBrooks
Senior System Administrator - Web Infrastructure & Security

       A knight is sworn to valor.  His heart knows only virtue.  His blade
       defends the helpless.  His word speaks only truth.  His wrath undoes
       the wicked. - the old code of Bowen, last of the dragonslayers