Re: pager in default install

> That's because I didn't use this list.  I had another criteria which,
> if you are looking in the email archives, you should be able to see
> mentioned a few times.  I used the 'base' category from debian.  Hopefully
> we haven't drifted from that too much.

I remember something about that but thought it was just a general
guideline. I installed Debian with the Potato netinst CD
http://www.debian.org/CD/netinst/
and guess what's in 'base'? "util-linux" including 'more'
http://packages.debian.org/stable/base/util-linux.html

So what does this mean for more's inclusion?